- As a talk-show host, I have no choice but to keep up with what’s happening in America and the world. I am therefore submerged in depressing and often angering fare.
It is hard to read about and discuss the progressives who dominate American media and academia who morally equate Israel and Ha...
- Marvel's cosmic romp topped the Labor Day box office& #160;with a three-day take of $22 million ? its third time in first place since its release five weeks ago, according to studio estimates Monday.
- Pro-Russian rebels softened their demand for full independence Monday, saying they would respect Ukraine's sovereignty in exchange for autonomy -- a shift that reflects Moscow's desire to strike a deal at a new round of peace talks.
- Colorful floats, elaborate costumes, politicians and merrymakers filled Brooklyn's streets Monday for the annual West Indian Day Parade, a massive Caribbean celebration that was marred by a fatal shooting nearby before the official festivities got underway.
Britain's Cameron asks for tough anti-terrorism laws to defeat extremism
VIDEO: Lawmakers blast Obama's foreign policy approach to ISIS
OPINION: Cameron's stance on terror group a lesson for Obama
- About how America became involved in certain wars, many conspiracy theories have been advanced ? and some have been proved correct.
When James K. Polk got his declaration of war as Mexico had “shed American blood upon the American soil,” Rep. Abraham Lincoln demanded to know the exact s...
- Cast your vote now. All answers are stored anonymously.
ADD THIS POLL TO YOUR SITE (copy the code below)
<iframe src=”http://www.wnd.com/mission-implausible/& #8221; style=”width: 600px; height: 582px; border: 1px;”></ifr ame>
- Editor’s note: Do you need something to smile about? Every day, WND selects the best joke offered up by readers and contributors to its Laughlines forum and brings it to you as the WND Joke of the Day. Here is today’s offering:
Mr. Parker saw his son’s shiner and demanded, “...
- In 1967, Israel was miraculously saved from warring Arab nations on all sides, and this weekend in Hollywood’s only widely released debut movie, well-known actor Ray Liotta will proclaim that Israel’s fate has “everything” to do with Christians in America.
Liotta, perhaps be...